Friday, June 24, 2011

RAZZLE DAZZLE Top 3 upcoming events, plus tips for tonight! 24th June

Moving on after the pride, let us see what lovely events await us, so we can all go gaying about.


Before I go for it...


I am imagining AlterEgo as a dog who pooed in its own house, and I need to train it by nudging its nosie into its own poo. How does this feel, doggy!


I was thinking about AlterEgo's slip-out during the pride week. Which one, would they even know what is wrong (if they were reading this)? The punishment is needed. But how?
It would help to issue a public apology.
and a month free entry to those individuals who were denied entry.


However, I suspect they are not even aware of the problem. Just like a dog does not know that it should not poo in its house, unless it gets training.


Here doggy-doo! How does it feel to sniff your own poo?
Ammm, anyway....






Moving on to brighter subjects: partying and gaying about.


Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you a hot list of upcoming happenings!


1. Brutko Diszko

WHEN: 8th July
WHERE: Durer Kert


The super fancy flyer: 





This, my dears, is the it happening of the Budapest queer scene. When I say it, I mean it. You will hear more about it soon. 
All you need to know for now is that it will be super hot, in a place with decent sound system, and a DJ who knows how to spin worthy-of-my-attention-beats. 



2. Chicken Exit

WHEN: 1st July

WHERE: Tundergyar


Here is their flyer. I hope noone will think that cyrillic letters are used in Hungary on regular basis. 



From Jun 26, 2011

This is the 20-something girls' favorite. But this party is not exclusive, it opens its doors to all sexes alike. You will find more women there, so finally we have a decent all girl party! Juhej! Musicwise you may expect dancy trendy tunes, unless they get too deep into obscure indie, which kinda ruins it for me. Different folks, different strokes! 

3. Confetti - Szentivánéji Álom / A Midsummer Night's Dream


Confetti strikes back to bring us this dreamy event.
Be aware that bear and all drinks in general are quite pricey (that is if you are dealing with an average Hungarian incomes), as Orfeum bar is claiming to be somewhat luxurious in comparison to other places. Last time the music was unforgettable, but only because it was so cheap and cheesy. Hope they worked on that, or at least, hope that you do not expect too much of a musical experience when you go there. 
More man than woman. 

WHEN: 25th June
WHERE: ORFEUM

I will come back soon.

Tip for tonight: Night of Museums
It is simple. Get a ticket and go to a lot of museums tonight - find more info here:

XoXo,

Vanity

1 comment:

  1. oh, i like the new black background! i see my soul in it! ;o)

    ReplyDelete