Saturday, June 11, 2011

No Photos, Please!!! Szkafander 10th June

It was an out of the ordinary midsummer´s night. Almost.

After all the razzle dazzles, it is prime time to report about how it actually went.

I am rather undecided about the fact that I did not take any photos. Firstly, the abundance of incriminating material that the participants of last night´s Szkafander party provided could have made me a notorious person. What power, I grudge to myself infested with ill-spirited revery. If only I had made some pictures....On the other hand, I might not like the feeling of being ostracised by my own kind. Whatever that meant.

Anyway...

Thank Unicorns for couch-surfers, random tourists and heteroflexible straigters!!!

Otherwise I would have known almost everyone at that party and that would make me a very dull and unhappy little girl, grabbing onto her favourite and rather over-washed, by now almost falling apart teddy bear.

As I have suspected, the ´mixed´ party was indeed mixed, but the gay vs. gayelles ratio was, again, in favour of the gays.
It is a new way to play peek-a-boo!

Here are some made up statistics:

Crowd: men to women ratio: app 75 to 25 per cent

Looks: quite a decent number of hot guys and a less decent number of hot girls, but that is only cause there were less girls to start with.

Scandal ratio: ammm..nothing juicy. The speakers went off for a couple of minutes, but that only added oil to the otherwise quite heated atmosphere.

Music: DJ Minek delivered indeed. Nice electro-pop and tasty Madonna and Kyle remixes.  Appropriate and highly enjoyable. My only complaint refers to the last hour of the set when he repeatedly played some mass of something that was supposed to warn the attendees that it is almost time to go home. That brings me to the problematic part:

It ended at 3 am!!!

What kind of a party ends at 3 am????
I was just getting started!

(the free entry one. Oh well, I knew there was a catch somewhere...)

Nevertheless, I still had loadsa fun and saw plenty of cutie-pies and I would warmly recommend this party to anyone who has not been yet.

Talk soon,

XOXO,

Vanity






2 comments:

  1. at Pantlika Bisztro, at Varosliget...in the middle of the forest:)

    ReplyDelete