Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Homophobe of the Month Award!!!

I am introducing this new post category because it became necessary. From now on, I will not only tell you where to go, I will also tell you where NOT to go.

Why?

Because some will have earned the homophobe of the month award.

I like to think of these people as dinosaurs on the verge of extinction. Right now, we are approaching the time when we will only be able to see their more or less well preserved bones in archaeological museums. Some of them, are still with us, and it is about time to mark them just to keep track of just how many individuals of this almost extinct specie we STILL have to deal with.


Now, I always thought people loose absolutely all their otherwise everyday discriminative practices when they are involved in tourism business. Naively thinking, in capitalism, everybody's money is equal.

Seems like that is not the case.

I know that nothing is like getting your own taste of the dirt so here you go, a mofo QUOTE!!!!:

'...hey VANITY!

ii checked your blog "awaywithhthefaireis". It is more than charming n soooo your glamourous style! Although, I hardly think that the topics are really concerning mainstream tourism, sightseeing and travel spots. So, I would remove the link from Bebop wall, if you dont take such an act as a daylight offence....'



(BEBOP HOSTEL management)


I AM OFFENDED!!!!


If noone else is, I am offended for you all---I am the Christ of offense! 


Damn right I am. And you should also reconsider the way how you run your business. 


Now, some may call me paranoid and over-reacting, and I will strike down the first person who says that outloud.
Still, you do not even have to read between the lines to see that this says: SORRY, WE DO NOT WANT YOUR GAY MONEY.




Here is the name and address of this hostel in large and bold:


BEBOP HOSTEL
1082 Budapest

Üllői út 46




Do tell your friends that Bebop hostel needs to remove the link to my gay blog not because it sucks dick(its full of typos and syntax errors, or is ill-informed), but because it tells people where to go to suck dicks.




No comments:

Post a Comment