Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Vanity Repents

Vanity has been a bad little girl and did not manage to update her blog in a while.
If you are an avid reader and could not go to party because of this horrid, horrid slip out of mine, I want you to know that I would be terribly sorry if I did not spend that time hedonizing my senses off! Yes, that is right. I chose my pleasure over yours, and even though I am not sorry about that even for a split of a second, I need to repent cause I want my readers back nevertheless. I think that makes a lot of sense!

Anyway, it is not like you missed a whole lot of events the previous weekend.
There was the usual Confetti party, themed Africa, and there was the Össztosokk. See, these parties happen ever so often anyway.

Now that I have confessed, I am ready to repent. Ideas into the inbox please...We dont want the world to know what horrible things I would agree to do.

And now, back to business!

This is the list of upcoming Budapest gaydom events:

1. Orfeum presents: Summerfest 2011
Burlesque - Hot revue with a Hollywood vibe and divas.

This is some kind of a fancier event. The tickets start at 3900 ft, and go until 9900 ft, but then it includes not only a show, but a three course dinner and champagne. Budapest does not see burlesque shows too often though so I guess that is the reason why the price is not too friendly for Budapest measures. Anyway, let us hope burlesque gains popularity so that it can be seen in other contexts as well.

WHEN: 27th July
WHERE: Orfeum Bar, Erzsébet krt. 43-49.

2. Ösztrosokk Summer Party for Lesbians and Friends

I always have problems with typing Ösztosokk. Could not they think of a type-friendlier name?

WHEN: August 6th,
WHERE: Grund Bar, Nagytemplom utca 30

That is it for now...
I will tune it soon!
XoXo,

Vanity

No comments:

Post a Comment