Saturday, May 28, 2011

Razzle Dazzle


uh-oh, things are getting intense.   More parties to report about, more fix-me-up treatments to heal the consequences of party hard outbursts. But that's just fine. It is all just fine. Nothing disturbs my inner piece. Not even ...

Wait. 

It is that time again. It needs to be done!

Put on my dancing shoes, put on my fancy dress, put on three layers of foundation, thick make-up, eyeliner, eyeliner, eyeliner! Make it shiny, make it glittery, make it snappy and make it visible, damn!

Budapest Pride Rainbow party, in joint organisation of Budapest pride and Confetti party. 

Nice move, Confetti team. 


The supposedly IT happening of the pride, Budapest Pride closing party may be the LGQBT event for the season. I expect a lot of people and a lot of impressions, simply because the end of the pride feels like the end of a harvest. I really hope for no accidents during the harvesting process. Panem et circenses, my dears, for the night, one night only, after a year of hard work. It is well deserved. 

Where: Orfeum 

When: 18th June,2011

Why: seriously??? 

1 comment: