Monday, May 30, 2011

Damn fine...!

Remember this?



Nothing like a great cup of black coffee...Damn good coffee, and hot! Are you in the coffee mood yet?
I already had two this morning. I do not drink it straight black though. I drink it with just a little bit of cold milk and no sugar (I am sure you really wanted to know this...)

The place I will try to turn your attention to is nothing like the one from the 90s TV show, and there are no Dale Coopers sipping it like it was the blood of Christ. Sadly. Even though it is located on the downtown, the place is not your usual tourist trap, and you can find a harmonious cocktail of local LGQBT audience and tourists who got there just cause they liked the idea of sipping something under the sun. Often I do not think they get it all that they are sitting in a gay-bar. But that is the final goal, isnt it? Sometime in the future hopefully this seclusion will not be necessary.
 



Anyway, to tell you the absolute truth, I have had better coffees many times before, but for some reason I will still go there and have a moderately good coffee and sit there for the atmosphere than go to some dark and unfriendly place where they serve Illy coffee. I can confidently say that as an avid coffee drinker who does not take just any black liquid. The lady who works there, Erika, she knows just how I like it. Not only that - she gives me extra dark chocolate coated coffee beans treat. I am one spoiled customer.

 Find it!: Belgrád rakpart 3-4


No comments:

Post a Comment